Pokemon Chat Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Discussion - Pokemon Trading Card Game

Go down

Pokemon Discussion - Pokemon Trading Card Game Empty Pokemon Discussion - Pokemon Trading Card Game

Post by Admin Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:28 am

I want to open up this discussion with my thoughts on the newest set, coming out Wednesday, February 4th.

Now, all I have to say is this set is amazing. The EXs, like Kyogre-EX, Groudon-EX and Gardevoir-EX, to name a few, are awesome. The art on these are phenomenal. 5ban Graphics really outdid themselves on the full arts. Even the normal illustrators did great. For example, the illustrator of the normal Kyogre and Groudon-EX, Ryota Murayama, are beautiful to withhold. The art for the regular Gardevoir-EX, made by Eske Yoshinob, and the art for the full art Gardevoir-EX, made by Ryo Ueda, are awesome. The Megas and Primals are EPIC AS HELL. All of the Mega and Primal card art is made by 5ban Graphics. Now, they even have Full Art Megas and Primals, meaning that there are more chances to pull one!

Also, the new half-art cards are awesome. With special abilities and great attacks, these cards are awesome.

I really think that this set deserves a 10/10. But, I'm not giving it a perfect score. There are some dumb cards, so I give this set a 9.8/10.

Now, what do you think about Primal Clash? Are you planning to get some Primal Clash booster packs? Well, discuss below!

Admin
Admin

https://pokemon4lyfe.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Discussion - Pokemon Trading Card Game Empty Re: Pokemon Discussion - Pokemon Trading Card Game

Post by Admin Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:59 pm

Also, check out the other pages for card scans and more.

Admin
Admin

https://pokemon4lyfe.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down